Enjoy camp bonfire and overnight stay at our Swiss/ safari camp in Bir
A small hike from camp can take you to the Bangoru waterfall, and it is a perfect place for a secluded picnic. Bangoru Waterfall suits perfectly for nature-lovers searching for places to explore in Bir Billing amongst the virgin beauty of nature.
Enjoy tandem paragliding, a thrilling fly like a bird experience in the skies of Bir valley of Kangra. Tandem Paragliding is an adventure where two people fly on a single paragliding glider.
Meetup location - Bir Volvo Bus Stop
Accommodation - Swiss Camp with attach washroom
Paragliding Flight Duration - 15 to 20 Minutes
Transportation - Bir to Billing
Meals - Evening tea, dinner and breakfast at Camp
Activities - Paragliding, bonfire and waterfall trek
Our camp is situated small village called Gunehar of Bir in the absolute wilderness and surrounded by the Woodland of Oak, Rhododendron and Devdar forest and very close to nature. The place is secluded and far from the city. One can thoroughly enjoy Mother Nature at a campsite. Camping is a different experience than your hotel stay. Camping is all about outdoor pursuits and making you feel the calmness of nature. Chat with one of Bonfire’s fellow travellers. Share with them your stories. Meals will be available at the camp dining area only. All tents come with quilts, blankets, mattresses, electricity, hot water, and charging points.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Reach Bir: Registration - Fill liability forms
Check-in after lunch. Early check-in is subject to availability. Relax; enjoy nature around. Start trek from camp to Bangoru Waterfall, which is one of the many small waterfalls in and around Bir, situated at a distance of just 4.5 km from our campsite in Bir. With milky white waters gushing through the rocks, the Bangoru Waterfall looks calm and serene. Usually, the waterfall is devoid of the visitors, and with Google Maps help you can find the way to the waterfall from Gunehar Village in Bir. A small hike can take you to the waterfall, and it is a perfect place for a secluded picnic. Bangoru Waterfall suits perfectly for nature-lovers searching for places to explore in Bir Billing amongst the virgin beauty of nature. Trek to waterfall goes around local Pahari village, small stream and forest of rhododendron, maple, fir, blue fir, devdara.Later visit Bir main market and sunset point in the evening. Enjoy dinner around a camp bonfire and overnight stay at our Swiss/ safari camp in Bir.
Day 2 - Paragliding and Departure
Check out from camp and transfer to Billing (paragliding site) from Bir Camp. (14 Kilometers drive through high mountainous road) After having breakfast, check-out from camp and drive for 1 hour to Paragliding take-off spot which is 16 km at Billing (altitude is 8020 feet above sea level) for paragliding session. On your arrival at the Billing take-off site, a safety briefing session for tandem Paragliding will take place. During your tandem flight time, enjoy the eye-popping view of the Dhauladhar range and vast Kangra valley from the air. After a thrilling flying experience of 15 to 25 minutes, your pilot will land at Bir landing site. Later visit Tibetan colony area which spread in 1.5 km having various cafe’s, Buddhist Monasteries and handicraft shops. Later departure to home destination.Adventure Ends
WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR BEST SERVICESEND ENQUIRY
- Evening Tea, Dinner (veg/non veg both) and Breakfast at Camp
- Evening Bonfire with Music
- Safari Camp Accommodation (double/triple sharing basis)
- Transfer from Bir to Billing
- Tandem paragliding session of 15-25 minutes
- GoPro action camera to shoot video while tandem paragliding experience
- GST @5% extra over total billing amount
- Gratitude to the Team
- Any Private Expenses
- Any Other Service Not Mentioned Above in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Thermals, Jacket, Socks, Gloves
- Properly laced trekking/ running shoes
- Sunglasses with strap, Sunscreen
- Proper long pants
- Personal medication if any
- Joy riders can carry mobile phone and wallet while paragliding experience, but hand it over to your pilots if you don't have zipped pocket.
- Within a day of a successful booking, the client gets a voucher of the confirmation through email.
- If the preferred slots are not available, an alternative schedule will be arranged according to the preference of the customer, and a new voucher of confirmation will be sent through email.
- Alternatively, before confirmation, the customer can decide to cancel their booking, and a complete refund will be issued.
- Cancellations made in between 30 days of the start date of the trip will be assessed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations made between 15-30 days of the trip’s start date will be charged 50% of the total tour cost as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel within 0-15 days of the trip’s start date, you will be charged 100% of the entire tour cost as cancellation fees.
- In the event of bad weather or government restrictions, any trips or events may be cancelled. In such a case, the operators will do all possible to give a viable alternative. However, a cash refund is not available on this item.
If you select a refund after canceling your trek, the refund amount will be deposited into the payment account that you had used while making payment to us. It will take ten to twelve working days.
Why MadTrek ?
We prefer to do things differently keeping in mind safety, comfort & pleasure of our trekkers at highest priority. We strongly believe in preserving the brilliance we proudly call our home & do not welcome anyone who litters around & doesn’t respect the notion of loving nature so it can love you back.
With more than 1,000 people joining our tours annually, we have a proven track record of providing quality trips that exceed our guests’ expectations. You can read reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook, and on our website.
Highly Acclaimed Guides
Our absolute commitment is to hire and train the best guides in the industry. Our philosophy is that our guides, gear, food and logistics comprise our services that a guest will get to experience, and the guides are the most important ingredient! We never compromise on that..