The lamadugh trek is one of the smallest trek from manali
The trek will pass through panoramic forests of deodar and pine
Spend your time in the flowery meadow of this beautiful plateau
Enjoy the mesmerizing view of Pr Panjal mountain range throughout the trek with minimum effort
Trek Start & End Location - Old Manali
Trek Start Time - 10:00 AM on Day 1
Trek End Time - 12:00 PM on Day 2
Trek Duration - 2 Days/ 1 Night
Trek Difficulty - Easy to Moderate
Trek Distance - 16 Kms both ways
Trek Height - 9900 ft.
Age Group Required - Between 8 to 45 Years
Group Requiremts - A minimum of 4 people for booking
The lamadugh trek is one of the smallest treks from Manali. The distance between Manali and lamadugh trek is 17 km and it takes 6-7 hours to complete the trek. Starting from the Old Manu temple in Old Manali you will enjoy the mesmerizing view throughout the trek with minimum effort.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Old Manali to Lamadugh
You will start the trek from Manu temple, old Manali, at 10 am. Do carry your water bottles as there is no water point till the destination. The trek will pass through panoramic forests of Deodar and pine. The trek offers a breathtaking view of Indrasan, Deo Tibba, and Bara Shigri Glaciers. After reaching lamadugh, you will spend some time in the flowery meadow of this plateau. After spending some time in lamadugh will return back to Manali. You will trek down and be taken down to your campsite, where a campfire will be waiting for you to enjoy.
Day 2 - Lamadugh to old Manali
Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast and gear up to Manali.
WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR BEST SERVICESEND ENQUIRY
- Day 1 | Evening tea and dinner (dal, sabji, chapati, rice)
- Day 2 | Breakfast only
- Camping gears and equipment like tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, kitchen tent and utensils etc.
- Evening group bonfire if weather permits
- Expert and friendly guide to lamadugh and back
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team
- Any other service not mentioned above in trek Inclusions
- Any private expense
- Expenses for medical or other emergencies, unforeseen weather conditions, landslides or political unrest are a strict exclusion here.
THINGS TO CARRY
- An identity card
- Walking/trekking pole
- Trekking shoes, slippers/floaters
- Trekking pants, wind cheater
- Water bottle (1L) x 2 atleast
- Personal toiletry kit
- Personal medical kit
- Rain poncho, backpack rain cover
- Thermals, warm socks, warm Jacket, waterproof gloves (during winter season)
- First aid kit
- Within a day of a successful booking, the client gets a voucher of the confirmation through email.
- If the preferred slots are not available, an alternative schedule will be arranged according to the preference of the customer, and a new voucher of confirmation will be sent through email.
- Alternatively, before confirmation, the customer can decide to cancel their booking, and a complete refund will be issued.
- Cancellations made in between 30 days of the start date of the trip will be assessed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations made between 15-30 days of the trip’s start date will be charged 50% of the total tour cost as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel within 0-15 days of the trip’s start date, you will be charged 100% of the entire tour cost as cancellation fees.
- In the event of bad weather or government restrictions, any trips or events may be cancelled. In such a case, the operators will do all possible to give a viable alternative. However, a cash refund is not available on this item.
If you select a refund after canceling your trek, the refund amount will be deposited into the payment account that you had used while making payment to us. It will take ten to twelve working days.
Why MadTrek ?
We prefer to do things differently keeping in mind safety, comfort & pleasure of our trekkers at highest priority. We strongly believe in preserving the brilliance we proudly call our home & do not welcome anyone who litters around & doesn’t respect the notion of loving nature so it can love you back.
With more than 1,000 people joining our tours annually, we have a proven a track record of providing quality trips that exceed our guests’ expectations. You can read reviews on Trip Advisor, Facebook, and on our website.
Highly Acclaimed Guides
Our absolute commitment is to hire and train the best guides in the industry. Our philosophy is that our guides, gear, food and logistics comprise our services that a guest will get to experience, and the guides are the most important ingredient! We never compromise in that..
Do you have a question about Triund trek? Send us a message, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
MadTrek Adventures, Tang Narwana, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India