A trek to the point that offers a Spectacular view of “The Dhauladhar Range”. Reaching here means that you are a curious soul, and you will not be disappointed. This place fills you with happiness as you will be surrounded by ” The Dhauladhar ranges.”
This Trek is a must for anyone who is a wanderer and wants more views of ” The Dhauadhar Range”. A small trek that will surprise you and fill you with the joy of being a Trekker and fills you with the realization of being the curious trekker that you always will be.
Snowline Trek Start & End Location - Bhagsu Nag, Dharamshala (Google Map)
Trek Start Time - 10:00 AM on Day 1
Trek End Time - 12:00 PM on Day 2
Trek Duration - 2 Days/ 1 Night
Snowline Trek Difficulty - Easy to Moderate
Snowline Trek Distance - 16 Kms both ways
Snowline Trek Height - 2850 Meters
Snowline Laka trek is also named as snowline or laka got glacier which is situated in the Dhauladhar Range in Himachal Pradesh. If you have been to Triund or have plans to Trek to Triund. Do consider the Trek to “Snowline” too. It is 3350 m above Triund, located at the Dhauladhar range in Himachal Pradesh. This Trek will make your feet happy as it is steep and challenges your stamina on a whole new level. The trail is beautiful. Sometimes, you will be sharing them with wild goats, which makes the Trek even more fun. Once you reach “Snowline “, the view will surprise you as you will be looking right at Dhauladhar range and the way to Indirahar pass.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Bhagsunag to Karthani Camp
We’ll meet at 10 a.m. at Bhagsunag Temple which is also our trek start location. Then we’ll start a hike to Triund hill via the Bhagsu Falls route. It is the largest waterfall in the Mcleodganj and stays for 10-20 minutes and enjoy the beauty of the place. After mesmerising the beauty of the Bhagsu waterfall, we’ll continue trek towards the mid-point called “Leta” where you can unload your bags and have something to eat. Reach to “Karthani” campsite (600 meters below from Triund top) at around 03:00 PM and adore the views that this place offers. At the end of the day Enjoy the fun games during the bonfire along with some soothing music to accompany you and get acquainted with one another over dinner together. Sleep in Karthani Camp (1 night).
Day 2 - Karthani Camp to Laka via Triund Top
Wake up to the attractive sunrise and have breakfast around 8 AM. Begin your trek to the Laka Glacier via Triund top. As we go forward you will see the trail totally covered with snow. Laka got is approximately 6 kilometres from Triund. Laka Glacier is situated 3,200 meters above sea level. This trek is satisfying, quiet and scenic. It takes about 3-4 hours from Karthani campsite to reach here. Once reached here, you will witness the “The Indrahar pass” view up close. This is an experience of a lifetime. Feel grateful while witnessing a night sky covered in stars. Enjoy. Relish the amazing experience of bonfire along with dinner around 8 PM. Sleep in Laka Camp (1 night).
Day 3 - Laka Got to Mcleodganj
Get up and get ready to bid goodbye to the Dhauladhar Ranges with a smile on your trek face. Then head back 12 kilometres to the starting point at McLeod Ganj, from Ilaka Got. This will take you to McLeodGanj. The trek ends at this point, but it will live in your heart for the rest of your life. Your trek will come to an end around 02:00 PM.
WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR BEST SERVICESEND ENQUIRY
- Welcome/evening tea, 2 dinner, 1 lunch and 2 breakfast (veg only)
- Experienced and certified trekking guide
- Camping gears and equipment like tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, kitchen utensils
- First-aid medical kit with the team
- Toilet tents (Pit style)
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team
- Any Private Expense
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities
- Any Other Service Not Mentioned Above in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Trekking pole
- Thermals, Socks, Waterproof gloves
- Trekking shoes, Slippers/floaters
- Sun cap, Sunglasses, Sunscream
- Trekking pants, warm Jacket
- Medical kit
- Water bottle, Plastic bags
- ORS: In case of dehydration, Protein bars
- Within a day of a successful booking, the client gets a voucher of the confirmation through email.
- If the preferred slots are not available, an alternative schedule will be arranged according to the preference of the customer, and a new voucher of confirmation will be sent through email.
- Alternatively, before confirmation, the customer can decide to cancel their booking, and a complete refund will be issued.
- Cancellations made in between 30 days of the start date of the trip will be assessed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations made between 15-30 days of the trip’s start date will be charged 50% of the total tour cost as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel within 0-15 days of the trip’s start date, you will be charged 100% of the entire tour cost as cancellation fees.
- In the event of bad weather or government restrictions, any trips or events may be cancelled. In such a case, the operators will do all possible to give a viable alternative. However, a cash refund is not available on this item.
If you select a refund after canceling your trek, the refund amount will be deposited into the payment account that you had used while making payment to us. It will take ten to twelve working days.
Why MadTrek ?
We prefer to do things differently keeping in mind safety, comfort & pleasure of our trekkers at highest priority. We strongly believe in preserving the brilliance we proudly call our home & do not welcome anyone who litters around & doesn’t respect the notion of loving nature so it can love you back.
With more than 1,000 people joining our tours annually, we have a proven track record of providing quality trips that exceed our guests’ expectations. You can read reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook, and on our website.
Highly Acclaimed Guides
Our absolute commitment is to hire and train the best guides in the industry. Our philosophy is that our guides, gear, food and logistics comprise our services that a guest will get to experience, and the guides are the most important ingredient! We never compromise on that..